Sunday, March 10, 2013

Today was a good day.

Since I started blogging, I've always blogged about my feelings. I will continue to do this, but I'm also going to start blogging about my days. I want to look back and remember there were good days too. Not that I wasn't sad she wasn't here or that I didn't deeply miss her, but even in my grief, I still had happiness. So here I go...

Today was fun. We didn't do anything special but it was a good day! Why? Because I was surrounded by people who love and care about me. So we started off by all going shooting, something we all enjoy and is a very good stress reliever. I also played outside with Bentley, something he loves to do and we havent done in a while. That right there brought me joy. How could I not be happy seeing him laughing and having fun? That's what I live for. And he went down the 'big boy' slide! He was so excited to climb up those stairs and slide down it! He thought he was the coolest kid on the block, and honestly, he was! :p We ended tonight cooking at the house for my bestfriends birthday, it was delicious and we ended it with cake. She was so surprised we had a cake for her and a gift. I love surprising people :) it brings such a joy to me! The BEST part about tonight? I know Kinsley was with us. She was there the entire time watching over us and enjoying today with us.

And I'm ending the night by purchasing the last of my origami owl locket in memory of Kins and blogging. I actually feel okay right now. I feel a sense of calm. I feel Kinsley with me <3 Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment