Sunday, April 7, 2013

Not okay with this.

I'm so sick of pretending I'm okay and forcing on my happy face. Truth is, I'm not okay and I'm not okay with Kinsley being gone. I don't feel as if this is part of a bigger plan, or if there's a reason. What 'reason' could there be to take my baby away? Sure she was sick, but there's millions of sick people ALIVE. Why didn't she get the chance to live, or to fight to live? I just don't ever feel like I'm going to be okay without my little girl here. I don't want her as my angel, I want her here on earth as my child. My LIVING child.

I'm feeling very angry tonight. I'm sick of seeing babies and potency posts. Shut up! I get it. You have your baby and I don't have mine. You're pregnant and I'm not. Ugh. I'm just over being strong. I just want to cry and scream. It's just not fair. She was so beautiful. She deserved a life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment