Sunday, May 5, 2013

#iamstillstanding

Three months, 19 days, 14 hours and 48 minutes since I gave birth to the most beautiful little girl. However, my story is different. It doesn't end happily like how it started. There is no funny labor story or a joyous homecoming story, but this IS my story.

Three months, 19 days, 14 hours and 50 minutes ago, my life forever changed. I never thought being a parent would have so many heartbreaks and tribulations, but this is my life now. Some days are easier, and others feel like day one. Some days I smile, some days I cry. All days I miss her and all days I think of her.

Three months, 19 days, 15 hours later...I AM STILL STANDING....even though it hurts....Even though I don't want to at times.

I love you Kinsley Cheyenne Knighton <3

No comments:

Post a Comment